We mobilize women of color around our lived experiences by:
- bringing women of color together
- encouraging our collective sustainability through mentoring and self-help
- providing a framework that resonates with our lived experience
- organizing and mobilizing to affect change.
- Special Post-Mother's Day ONLINE Symposium "A Mother's Right to Parent Her Children" Wed. May 22nd
- Press Release: "A Mother's Right to Parent Her Children"
- SisterSong Political Education Series Environmental Justice WEBINAR - April 25th - 3pm
- Women's Advocacy Days - Washington, D.C. - March 18th & 19th
- Join Us March 28th - Webinar: "Women of Color, Our Vote, and the Threat Imposed by Those Who Love to Hate Us"